Masala Peanuts is an easy dry snack. Roasted peanuts are coated with masala and deep fried in oil. Masala Peanuts are easily available as roadside snack but its better to prepare it at home hygienically.
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup roasted chana
- 1/2 cup besan (Bengal gram flour)
- 2 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp fennel powder
- 1 1/2 tsp black salt (sanchal or nalla uppu)
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 to 3 tbsp water
- 1/4 tsp butter for greasing
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl ensuring the batter coats the peanuts and chana evenly.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, drop the peanut and chana a few at a time and deep-fry till they turn brown in colour from all sides. Drain on absorbent paper.