Stop Hair Loss with Natural Herbs
- Arnica can be applied to the scalp twice a day in the form of a cream, ointment, or hair rinse made from arnica tincture diluted with warm water. Arnica increases local blood circulation, and may thereby help promote hair growth.
- Jojoba oil may help with hair loss when applied to the scalp.
- Emu oil, or kalaya oil, is recommended as a moisturizer and hair-root stimulant to promote hair growth.
- Rosemary has long been believed to keep hair healthy and lush. Add one part rosemary oil to two parts almond oil and massage the mixture into your scalp for twenty minutes a day.
- Sage has been believed for centuries to help prevent hair loss. Like licorice, sage extract can be added to your favorite shampoo. Or you can use double-strength sage tea daily as a hair rinse to encourage hair growth.
- Safflower is considered to be a good vasodilator. Massage your scalp with safflower oil for twenty minutes a day to increase local blood flow and stimulate hair growth.Jojoba oil may help with hair loss when applied to the scalp.