Give your hair a break from all the harshness and give it some love for a change. Here’s a DIY hair mask that will make your hair go bananas – in a good way! The best part of this hair mask is that all of the ingredients can be found in your kitchen and all of them are chemical-free.
Here’s what you need:
- 2 bananas
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- Blender or food processor
How to make:
1. Peel the banana and puree it in the blender or food processor and make sure there are no lumps. If your banana isn’t ripe, stick it in the microwave for about 30 seconds.
2. Add the lemon juice, honey and olive oil. You should notice it becoming smooth and creamy.
3. Apply it to the scalp and let it set for 1 hour. Rinse it and clean the hair.